My [own] Facebook Covers

by - February 18, 2012

Before my professional life in current field and even blogging, I was eager to learn graphic designing. And for this, I tried to work in Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Freehand, Urdu Inpage as well as Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator. Although I was not a good operator of Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw, which I only used to import Urdu from Inpage and then export in .gif or .eps, but I can create some really interesting vector graphics in Macromedia Freehand and then polishing them in Adobe Photoshop. Few of my friends thinks that these interesting designs are the actual cause of Macromedia Freehand's end :)) lolz

Now a days, I have no time to work with these graphic tools due to the really hectic work schedule and several other projects. But few days back when Facebook introduce Timeline with a wide Cover Photo feature, I was really got excited to design exclusive cover photos for my facebook timeline. Below you can check few designs which I have made till yet.





These are some of the cover photos I have designed till yet. I will definitely going to make some other and much better timeline's cover photos in future. If you want to check my other designed cover photos, you can find them in Cover Photos Album at my Facebook profile. And off-course, your feedback and suggestions for the designs are always more than welcome :)

You May Also Like

0 comments